- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. Artisan bread dough http://jojobean26.blogspot.com/2009/05/im-convert.html
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbls. milk
- Fillings (I used spinach, tomatoes, ham, and cheese)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Flour your hands, rolling pin and work surface.
- Roll dough to a 1/2 inch tickness and slice into 10 squares with a pair of scissors.
- Press squares into greased muffin tin. Dough should be pressed thin and corners should stretch up out of the cup.
- Fill each dough cup with 1/4 cup of chosen fillings. I used chopped ham and shredded cheddar for half, and baby spinach and sliced grape tomatoes for the other half.
- Beat eggs and milk and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour egg mixture over fillings until cups are almost filled to the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
NotesI've been playing with ways to use up all of the artisan bread that I made earlier in the week. I was inspired by the Artisan Bread in 5 minutes a Day http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/?p=482 to use some for little egg cups. They were so yummy!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More