SCRAMBLED EGGS AND SAUSAGE
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 2 small cooked sausage links, thinly sliced
- 1/2 flour tortilla, cut into 1" squares
- 1/4 c. cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped vegetables (onions and green or red peppers)
- 2 tsp. butter
- cayenne pepper (optional)
In a medium bowl, beat eggs and heavy whipping cream with a wire whisk until well blended.
Add cooked sausage, tortillas, cheese, and chopped vegetables to the egg mixture and stir until blended.
In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add egg mixture to skillet.
As the eggs begin to set, stir the eggs slightly so that the uncooked portion flows to the bottom.
Cook until the eggs are no longer runny, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Garnish with cayenne pepper to taste.