- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 2 small cooked sausage links, thinly sliced
- 1/2 flour tortilla, cut into 1" squares
- 1/4 c. cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped vegetables (onions and green or red peppers)
- 2 tsp. butter
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and heavy whipping cream with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Add cooked sausage, tortillas, cheese, and chopped vegetables to the egg mixture and stir until blended.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add egg mixture to skillet.
- As the eggs begin to set, stir the eggs slightly so that the uncooked portion flows to the bottom.
- Cook until the eggs are no longer runny, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cayenne pepper to taste.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More