- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Can substitute feta cheese for goat cheese.
- 10 L eggs
- 1 L tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 c crumbled soft goat cheese
- 1/4 c chopped green onions
- 1/4 c chopped fresh mint
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t ground black pepper
- 3T butter
- 2 shallots, chopped
- Whisk eggs in large bowl to blend. Add tomato, goat cheese, green onions, chopped mint, salt, and pepper.
- Melt 1 T butter in nonstick skillet over Med heat. Add shallots; saute 3 minutes. Add remaining 2 T butter to skillet and let melt.
- Add egg mix; cook 2 minutes w/o stirring. Using spatula, gently stir and turn over portions of egg mix until softly set, about 4 minutes.
- Makes about 4 servings.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More