- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 whole Pie Crust
- 6-7 cups apples Peeled & Sliced Granny Smith Apples
- 1\2 whole (juice Of) Lemon
- 1\2 cups Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 1\4 teaspoons Salt
- 1\2cups Flour
- 1- 1\2 stick Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1\2 cups Quick Oats
- 1\4teaspoons Salt
- 1\2 cups Pecans, Chopped
- 1\2 jars (or More) Caramel Topping
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- In a bowl mix peeled apples, lemon juice, sugar, flour & ¼ tsp salt. Set aside. For crumb topping, cut the butter into the flour with a pastry cutter, then add in brown sugar, oats, & ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Add apples to prepared pie shell & top with crumb topping. Cover crust edges with aluminum foil & bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil from crust & place back into the oven for another 30 minutes. Chop pecans, & when five minutes remain, sprinkle them over the pie. Finish baking. Quiver with anticipation.
- Remove the pie from the oven & pour 1\2 jar (or more, if you’re feeling dangerous & naughty) of caramel topping over the top. Allow to cool slightly before serving, or don’t if you can’t wait. Eat. Enjoy. Smile. Cry. Then smile again.
- The Pioneer Woman
Notesjust found it & wanted to share
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More