- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 Can (15 oz.) solid-packed pumpkin
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Pkgs (3 oz. each) cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 (8 oz.) Pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Add oil and pumpkin; beat until smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture.
- Combine ingredients for cream cheese filling; beat until smooth
- Pour approx. 1 cup's worth of pumpkin mixture into 2 greased and floured 8 x 4 x 2 in. loaf pans.
- Divide cream cheese mixture equally on top of each loaf pan.
- Top with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- Optional- Top with 1/2 cup nuts of choice
- Bake at 325' for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely!
- Enjoy!! :-D
NotesI found this recipe when I was searching for a yummy bread to make in the fall...Everyone that I shared it with asked for more and more! By Christmas-time I think I made at least 5 loaves and someone at my husband's job paid me to make them 2 loaves to take to a family get-together!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More