- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 Can (15 oz.) solid-packed pumpkin
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Pkgs (3 oz. each) cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts, optional
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 (8 oz.) Pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Add oil and pumpkin; beat until smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture.
- Combine ingredients for cream cheese filling; beat until smooth
- Pour approx. 1 cup's worth of pumpkin mixture into 2 greased and floured 8 x 4 x 2 in. loaf pans.
- Divide cream cheese mixture equally on top of each loaf pan.
- Top with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- Optional- Top with 1/2 cup nuts of choice
- Bake at 325' for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely!
- Enjoy!! :-D
NotesI found this recipe when I was searching for a yummy bread to make in the fall...Everyone that I shared it with asked for more and more! By Christmas-time I think I made at least 5 loaves and someone at my husband's job paid me to make them 2 loaves to take to a family get-together!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More