- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Nestlé ChocolatierTM 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar(s), broken into small pieces
- 1/2 c. smoked-flavor almonds, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt (preferably large crystal)
- Line 8" baking pan with wax paper.
- Microwave small chocolate pieces in small, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on high for 45 seconds. Stir. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just 'til melted. Stir in 1/4 c. almonds.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Tap pan several times to spread chocolate and settle nuts. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or 'til firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
NotesWhat's not to like? Chocolate, smoky almonds, salty? :o)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More