- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Nestlé ChocolatierTM 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar(s), broken into small pieces
- 1/2 c. smoked-flavor almonds, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt (preferably large crystal)
- Line 8" baking pan with wax paper.
- Microwave small chocolate pieces in small, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on high for 45 seconds. Stir. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just 'til melted. Stir in 1/4 c. almonds.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Tap pan several times to spread chocolate and settle nuts. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or 'til firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
NotesWhat's not to like? Chocolate, smoky almonds, salty? :o)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More