- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. Nestlé ChocolatierTM 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar(s), broken into small pieces
- 1/2 c. smoked-flavor almonds, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt (preferably large crystal)
- Line 8" baking pan with wax paper.
- Microwave small chocolate pieces in small, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on high for 45 seconds. Stir. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just 'til melted. Stir in 1/4 c. almonds.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Tap pan several times to spread chocolate and settle nuts. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or 'til firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
NotesWhat's not to like? Chocolate, smoky almonds, salty? :o)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More