- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 cups White Wine
- 4 whole Portobello Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/2 Grated Fresh Onion
- 4 Fresh Basil leaves
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- Pinch Pepper
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 cup White Chedder Shredded
- Crab Meat and Scallops
- Mix all liquids to a simmer, add spices and cheese.
- Wait until cheese thins and add crab and scallops.
- Let continue simmering for about 20 minutes to cook fish.
- Serve hot with crusty bread
NotesI had a lovely broth one night at a restraunt and told my husband it would have been better as a cream soup. So I went and created my own version from what I could remember of the flavors.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More