SEAFOOD CREAM SOUP WITH WHITE CHEDDER
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 cups Heavy Cream
- 2 cups White Wine
- 4 whole Portobello Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/2 Grated Fresh Onion
- 4 Fresh Basil leaves
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- Pinch Pepper
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 cup White Chedder Shredded
- Crab Meat and Scallops
- Mix all liquids to a simmer, add spices and cheese.
- Wait until cheese thins and add crab and scallops.
- Let continue simmering for about 20 minutes to cook fish.
- Serve hot with crusty bread
NotesI had a lovely broth one night at a restraunt and told my husband it would have been better as a cream soup. So I went and created my own version from what I could remember of the flavors.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More