- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry fettuccine noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Melt butter in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onions and garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and scallops, stirring to combine, and cook 3 minutes more. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Pour half-and-half, salt, and pepper into the pan and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Do not boil. Gradually sprinkle 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese over seafood mixture and continue stirring another minute. Remove from heat.
- Toss cooked pasta into the pan, coating thoroughly. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese, and serve.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More