- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup Alaska Shrimp, cut into bite size
- 2/3 cup Alaska Scallops, cut into bite size
- 2/3 cup Alaska King Crab meat, cut into bite size
- 15 Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 cup Milk
- 2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Basil
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese, small curd
- Make ahead tip:
- Prepare the day ahead by assembling the casserole and storing in the fridge.
- I simply cooked the scallops and combined with the already cooked shrimp and crab, then followed the directions below.
- I also used regular lasagna noodles -- not even the 'no boil' noodles and it turned out perfect.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Add garlic.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Cook, stirring constantly until bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in milk, broth and white wine.
- Return to stove and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Add mozzarella cheese, onions, basil and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups of the sauce in an ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
- Top with uncooked lasagna noodles, overlapping as needed.
- Spread the cottage cheese over the noodles.
- Spread with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce and then top with another 5 lasagna noodles. Spread seafood over this layer and top with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
- Cover with the last 5 noodles and top with all of the remaining sauce.
- If desired, top with 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350F for 35 to 45 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Yields 8 large seafood lasagna servings.
- Recipe from http://www.fishermansexpress.com/
NotesAmazingly good -- this has become our new Christmas Eve meal.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More