- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup Alaska Shrimp, cut into bite size
- 2/3 cup Alaska Scallops, cut into bite size
- 2/3 cup Alaska King Crab meat, cut into bite size
- 15 Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 cup Milk
- 2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Basil
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese, small curd
- Make ahead tip:
- Prepare the day ahead by assembling the casserole and storing in the fridge.
- I simply cooked the scallops and combined with the already cooked shrimp and crab, then followed the directions below.
- I also used regular lasagna noodles -- not even the 'no boil' noodles and it turned out perfect.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Add garlic.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Cook, stirring constantly until bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in milk, broth and white wine.
- Return to stove and heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Add mozzarella cheese, onions, basil and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups of the sauce in an ungreased 9" x 13" pan.
- Top with uncooked lasagna noodles, overlapping as needed.
- Spread the cottage cheese over the noodles.
- Spread with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce and then top with another 5 lasagna noodles. Spread seafood over this layer and top with another 1 1/2 cups of sauce.
- Cover with the last 5 noodles and top with all of the remaining sauce.
- If desired, top with 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350F for 35 to 45 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Yields 8 large seafood lasagna servings.
- Recipe from http://www.fishermansexpress.com/
NotesAmazingly good -- this has become our new Christmas Eve meal.
MetroCooking DC 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More