SEAFOOD PASTA MEDLEY
- 12 ounces medium shell pasta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 bell peppers, julienned (red or mixed red & yellow)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 pound seafood like scallops, diced monkfish or peeled diced shrimp
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bring salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook for 10 minutes or al dente.
Meanwhile, cook mushrooms, onion and peppers in oil, covered for 10 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, tomatoes, juice and thyme and simmer,
uncovered for 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, cover and simmer another 5 minutes. Add seafood of choice and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Season to taste with salt and pepper; spoon over cooked pasta