- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages tri-color pasta
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes
- or until al dente; rinse under cold water until cool and drain.
- 2 While pasta is cooking, chop celery and crabmeat.
- Run hot water over peas to defrost.
- 3 In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar,
- vinegar, milk, salt and pepper. Add the pasta, celery and
- crabmeat and stir until evenly coated. Adjust the salt, sugar or
- mayonnaise to suit your taste.
- Chill several hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More