- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 (8 ounce) packages tri-color pasta
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes
- or until al dente; rinse under cold water until cool and drain.
- 2 While pasta is cooking, chop celery and crabmeat.
- Run hot water over peas to defrost.
- 3 In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar,
- vinegar, milk, salt and pepper. Add the pasta, celery and
- crabmeat and stir until evenly coated. Adjust the salt, sugar or
- mayonnaise to suit your taste.
- Chill several hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More