- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. imitation crabmeat, chunked or flaked
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1 small can (2.1 oz.) pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (or substitute freeze-dried chives)
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning (like Old Bay, I use homemade clone)
- Mayonnaise to moisten
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
NotesI like to serve this on toasted English muffins with Swiss cheese melted on top under the broiler. Yum! Nice on crackers, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More