- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. imitation crabmeat, chunked or flaked
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1 small can (2.1 oz.) pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (or substitute freeze-dried chives)
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning (like Old Bay, I use homemade clone)
- Mayonnaise to moisten
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
NotesI like to serve this on toasted English muffins with Swiss cheese melted on top under the broiler. Yum! Nice on crackers, too.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Home cookingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More