- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. imitation crabmeat, chunked or flaked
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1 small can (2.1 oz.) pitted ripe olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (or substitute freeze-dried chives)
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning (like Old Bay, I use homemade clone)
- Mayonnaise to moisten
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
NotesI like to serve this on toasted English muffins with Swiss cheese melted on top under the broiler. Yum! Nice on crackers, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More