- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1lb Manila clams
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup reserved clam stock
- 1 cup wondra flour
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- pinch of saffron
- 1tablespoon Fisherman's wharf seasoning or a versatile seafood seasoning
- Cook pasta
- Heat a medium pot with water.
- Add 1 tablespoon Fisherman's wharf seasoning
- Add clam and let boil until they open.
- Drain and reserve 1 cup of the clam broth.
- Place 1/4 cup flour and 1/2 teaspoon fisherman's wharf seasoning
- Add scallops and shrimp
- Shake until coated.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a fry pan
- Sauté scallops and shrimp 2 minutes each side
- Cook in small batches and set a side
- When done
- Add clam liquid and flour together until smooth
- Put in fry pan, add cream and saffron. Simmer until reduced and thicken slightly
- Return clams, scallops and shrimp to pan
- Warm seafood for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve over noodles
NotesLooking for a way to mixture different types of seafood.
Seasoning can be gotten on Amazon: Urban Accents Fisherman's Wharf Versatile Seafood Seasoning
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Special SmoothiesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More