- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1lb Manila clams
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup reserved clam stock
- 1 cup wondra flour
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- pinch of saffron
- 1tablespoon Fisherman's wharf seasoning or a versatile seafood seasoning
- Cook pasta
- Heat a medium pot with water.
- Add 1 tablespoon Fisherman's wharf seasoning
- Add clam and let boil until they open.
- Drain and reserve 1 cup of the clam broth.
- Place 1/4 cup flour and 1/2 teaspoon fisherman's wharf seasoning
- Add scallops and shrimp
- Shake until coated.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a fry pan
- Sauté scallops and shrimp 2 minutes each side
- Cook in small batches and set a side
- When done
- Add clam liquid and flour together until smooth
- Put in fry pan, add cream and saffron. Simmer until reduced and thicken slightly
- Return clams, scallops and shrimp to pan
- Warm seafood for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve over noodles
NotesLooking for a way to mixture different types of seafood.
Seasoning can be gotten on Amazon: Urban Accents Fisherman's Wharf Versatile Seafood Seasoning
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More