- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch rocket (rokka)
- 1 lettuce
- 1 bunch red salad (radicchio)
- 3 spring unions thinly sliced
- 1 small leek thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 c dill chopped
- 1/2 c parsley chopped
- 1 medium yellow union thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk thinly sliced
- 7 squids cleaned
- 30 mussels cleaned
- 1 small octopus cleaned
- 30 medium shrimps cleaned shell and tale of
- For the dressing:
- 150 gr (5.1/2 oz) olive oil
- 1 c + 1 ts balsamico vinigar
- juice of 1 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbs mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- We clean the salads, drain, dry and tear in rough pcs.
- Put the octopus in a pan and cover with balsamico vinegar cook till softened, cool and cut in 5 cm (2") pcs.
- In a frying pan we saute the mussels in their fluid ca 4 min, throw away those which not open, take the rest of the mussels out of the shell.
- In a pan we cook ca 20 min the squids, put in the last 5 min the shrimps, slice squids in 1/2 cm (1/4") pcs.
- In a bowl we mix all seafood on a big plate we mix salads, herbs, spring union, leek , union, celery and cherry tomatoes, top with seafood...mix in the blender the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and 1 ts balsamico vinigar and taste with salt and pepper, put over salad and serve with a white baquette and white wine.
NotesA salad in the lent period in Greece.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More