- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch rocket (rokka)
- 1 lettuce
- 1 bunch red salad (radicchio)
- 3 spring unions thinly sliced
- 1 small leek thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 c dill chopped
- 1/2 c parsley chopped
- 1 medium yellow union thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk thinly sliced
- 7 squids cleaned
- 30 mussels cleaned
- 1 small octopus cleaned
- 30 medium shrimps cleaned shell and tale of
- For the dressing:
- 150 gr (5.1/2 oz) olive oil
- 1 c + 1 ts balsamico vinigar
- juice of 1 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbs mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- We clean the salads, drain, dry and tear in rough pcs.
- Put the octopus in a pan and cover with balsamico vinegar cook till softened, cool and cut in 5 cm (2") pcs.
- In a frying pan we saute the mussels in their fluid ca 4 min, throw away those which not open, take the rest of the mussels out of the shell.
- In a pan we cook ca 20 min the squids, put in the last 5 min the shrimps, slice squids in 1/2 cm (1/4") pcs.
- In a bowl we mix all seafood on a big plate we mix salads, herbs, spring union, leek , union, celery and cherry tomatoes, top with seafood...mix in the blender the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and 1 ts balsamico vinigar and taste with salt and pepper, put over salad and serve with a white baquette and white wine.
NotesA salad in the lent period in Greece.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More