- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 pieces large fresh sea scallops
- 2 tsp organic canola oil
- 1 whole pink grapefruit
- 1 large handful mixed organic greens
- 2 tbsp grapefruit juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt & white pepper
- Trim the top and bottom of the grapefruit then carefully cut off the rind to expose the fruit. Cut into segments and remove any seeds.
- Squeeze the juice from the grapefruit ends for the dressing.
- In a bowl, whisk together the grapefruit juice and olive oil and season to taste.
- Heat the canola oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat then carefully add the sea scallops. Cook for 1 minute on each side, then season. Lightly toss the greens with a spoonful of the grapefruit dressing and divide among 4 salad plates.
- Place the scallops around the greens and garnish with the grapefruit segments and remaining dressing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Social Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More