- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 2 marichino cherries(garnish)
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker with lots of ice.
- Shake like mad!
- This makes a good foam on it.
- Add 2 marachino cherries.
NotesThis is our favorite drink. We drink it sitting by the pool at SEASIDE!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More