- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 2 marichino cherries(garnish)
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker with lots of ice.
- Shake like mad!
- This makes a good foam on it.
- Add 2 marachino cherries.
NotesThis is our favorite drink. We drink it sitting by the pool at SEASIDE!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
GAES PTO Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More