- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5 oz Malibu Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 2 marichino cherries(garnish)
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker with lots of ice.
- Shake like mad!
- This makes a good foam on it.
- Add 2 marachino cherries.
NotesThis is our favorite drink. We drink it sitting by the pool at SEASIDE!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce