- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (I prefer using Mexican crema)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons skim milk
- scant 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- scant 1/4 teaspoon pure red chile powder
- scant 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- salt to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together and refrigerate
NotesI got this recipe from my friend Rochelle, a Texan transplanted to San Francisco. This is yummy to squeeze on tacos, burritos, black bean soups, etc.
"spicy" -- chipotles are nice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Social CookbookSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More