- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (I prefer using Mexican crema)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons skim milk
- scant 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- scant 1/4 teaspoon pure red chile powder
- scant 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- salt to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together and refrigerate
NotesI got this recipe from my friend Rochelle, a Texan transplanted to San Francisco. This is yummy to squeeze on tacos, burritos, black bean soups, etc.
"spicy" -- chipotles are nice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More