- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 3 2/3 cups water, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy margarine
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- salt to taste
- In a saucepan bring 3 cups water to a boil.
- Add rice and stir.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is cooked and all liquid is absorbed.
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in remaining 2/3 cup water, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, basil and salt; heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More