- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sweet, mild or hot paprika
- 1/2 cup dried minced onion
- 3 Tablespoons and 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In a small bowl, mix sage, lemon pepper, dried rosemary, garlic powder and dried thyme. Rub the mixture into meat. Grill until done.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Servings: about 3 Tablespoons
NotesThis is a great seasoning for any meat. You can make more of it all at once and store it in an airtight container. Make sure you store it in a cool, dry place.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Servings: 2 cups
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More