SECRET BBQ SAUCE
- Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 large onion; finely minced
- 8 cloves of garlic; minced
- 4 cups of Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup of brown sugar; packed
- 1 1/2 cups of Molasses
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons of Liquid smoke
- Combine onion, garlic and in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Saute until onion and garlic are translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer uncovered until reduced and thickened, about 15 to 25 minutes.
NotesShhh...its a secret.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More