- Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 large onion; finely minced
- 8 cloves of garlic; minced
- 4 cups of Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup of brown sugar; packed
- 1 1/2 cups of Molasses
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons of Liquid smoke
- Combine onion, garlic and in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Saute until onion and garlic are translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer uncovered until reduced and thickened, about 15 to 25 minutes.
NotesShhh...its a secret.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More