- Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 large onion; finely minced
- 8 cloves of garlic; minced
- 4 cups of Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup of brown sugar; packed
- 1 1/2 cups of Molasses
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons of Liquid smoke
- Combine onion, garlic and in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Saute until onion and garlic are translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer uncovered until reduced and thickened, about 15 to 25 minutes.
NotesShhh...its a secret.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More