- Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 large onion; finely minced
- 8 cloves of garlic; minced
- 4 cups of Ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup of brown sugar; packed
- 1 1/2 cups of Molasses
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Tomato paste
- 4 teaspoons of Liquid smoke
- Combine onion, garlic and in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Saute until onion and garlic are translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer uncovered until reduced and thickened, about 15 to 25 minutes.
NotesShhh...its a secret.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More