- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place papers in 24 muffin-tin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs. Beat in mayonnaise. Mix well with devil's food cake mix, water, and vanilla.
- Divide the batter among the cups. Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- For the frosting, melt semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave on medium for a minute or so, stirring intermittently.
- The chips may initially retain their shape but can be whisked into a smooth consistency when done.
- Whisk in sour cream. Frost the cupcakes immediately.
NotesAdapted from Southern Living
Calories 252(1% From Fat), Fat 17g (Sat 6g)
Protein 3mg, Cholesterol 40mg
Calcium 40mg, Sodium 217mg
Fiber 1g, Carbohydrate 24g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce