- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place papers in 24 muffin-tin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs. Beat in mayonnaise. Mix well with devil's food cake mix, water, and vanilla.
- Divide the batter among the cups. Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- For the frosting, melt semisweet chocolate chips in the microwave on medium for a minute or so, stirring intermittently.
- The chips may initially retain their shape but can be whisked into a smooth consistency when done.
- Whisk in sour cream. Frost the cupcakes immediately.
NotesAdapted from Southern Living
Calories 252(1% From Fat), Fat 17g (Sat 6g)
Protein 3mg, Cholesterol 40mg
Calcium 40mg, Sodium 217mg
Fiber 1g, Carbohydrate 24g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More