- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 lb Velveeta or other processed cheese product
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- Melt the cheese, sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients to saucepan and remove from heat.
- Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Put onto a silpat or rolling mat. Knead until you can no longer see the sugar. Spread into greased pan using a spatula to get it spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until set, Then cut into small squares.
- Put onto a platter or into a tin with wax paper between layers.
NotesI needed a recipe that would impress, be delicious but be very easy! Well, this one is so fast and easy it is almost embarrassing. Save the secret ingredient for a reveal moments AFTER they've eaten one of these great little fudge squares. They won't believe you.