- Cooking Time: 4
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 lb Velveeta or other processed cheese product
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- Melt the cheese, sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients to saucepan and remove from heat.
- Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Put onto a silpat or rolling mat. Knead until you can no longer see the sugar. Spread into greased pan using a spatula to get it spread evenly.
- Refrigerate until set, Then cut into small squares.
- Put onto a platter or into a tin with wax paper between layers.
NotesI needed a recipe that would impress, be delicious but be very easy! Well, this one is so fast and easy it is almost embarrassing. Save the secret ingredient for a reveal moments AFTER they've eaten one of these great little fudge squares. They won't believe you.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More