- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz regular chocolate Chips
- 6 oz mint chocolate Chips
- (OR 1 pkg (12 Oz.) chocolate Chips Plus 1/2 - 3/4 Tsp mint extract)
- 1 stick margarine or butter (I use butter)
- 1 small can condensed milk (5 1/3 oz)
- 10 Large Marshmallows (100 miniatures)
- 2 C granulated sugar
- Place chocolate, butter and nuts(and extract, if using)in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix milk, Marshmallows and sugar and bring to a boil stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Boil for exactly 6 minutes.
- Pour over the chocolate/butter/nuts and stir until butter is melted.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More