- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz regular chocolate Chips
- 6 oz mint chocolate Chips
- (OR 1 pkg (12 Oz.) chocolate Chips Plus 1/2 - 3/4 Tsp mint extract)
- 1 stick margarine or butter (I use butter)
- 1 small can condensed milk (5 1/3 oz)
- 10 Large Marshmallows (100 miniatures)
- 2 C granulated sugar
- Place chocolate, butter and nuts(and extract, if using)in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix milk, Marshmallows and sugar and bring to a boil stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Boil for exactly 6 minutes.
- Pour over the chocolate/butter/nuts and stir until butter is melted.
MidLife Road Trip's
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More