- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz regular chocolate Chips
- 6 oz mint chocolate Chips
- (OR 1 pkg (12 Oz.) chocolate Chips Plus 1/2 - 3/4 Tsp mint extract)
- 1 stick margarine or butter (I use butter)
- 1 small can condensed milk (5 1/3 oz)
- 10 Large Marshmallows (100 miniatures)
- 2 C granulated sugar
- Place chocolate, butter and nuts(and extract, if using)in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix milk, Marshmallows and sugar and bring to a boil stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Boil for exactly 6 minutes.
- Pour over the chocolate/butter/nuts and stir until butter is melted.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Adventures in Cooking
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More