- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz regular chocolate Chips
- 6 oz mint chocolate Chips
- (OR 1 pkg (12 Oz.) chocolate Chips Plus 1/2 - 3/4 Tsp mint extract)
- 1 stick margarine or butter (I use butter)
- 1 small can condensed milk (5 1/3 oz)
- 10 Large Marshmallows (100 miniatures)
- 2 C granulated sugar
- Place chocolate, butter and nuts(and extract, if using)in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix milk, Marshmallows and sugar and bring to a boil stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Boil for exactly 6 minutes.
- Pour over the chocolate/butter/nuts and stir until butter is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More