- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- See what food is in the fridge and pantry
- Toss it in a pot along with a small jar of spaghetti sauce - red or white-or both
- Cook all your leftover bits of pasta...you know...the boxes with not enough for a meal...drain when done al dente...
- Mix drained pasta into sauce pot, turn into baking dish that was been wiped with olive oil.
- Top with leftover cheeses and some parm...bake about 30 minutes - not bad stuff...
NotesClean the fridge
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More