- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- See what food is in the fridge and pantry
- Toss it in a pot along with a small jar of spaghetti sauce - red or white-or both
- Cook all your leftover bits of pasta...you know...the boxes with not enough for a meal...drain when done al dente...
- Mix drained pasta into sauce pot, turn into baking dish that was been wiped with olive oil.
- Top with leftover cheeses and some parm...bake about 30 minutes - not bad stuff...
NotesClean the fridge
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Italian Exchange
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More