- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 10 tbsp(140 grams) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 jar Nutella
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light, 2 minutes. Add in eggs one at a time, until fully incorporated. Don’t worry if the batter doesn’t look smooth. Add vanilla. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder until batter is uniform and no flour remains.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin liner with batter. They should be 3/4 full, if you’re not using a scoop. Top each cake with 1 tbsp Nutella. Swirl Nutella in with a toothpick, making sure to fold a bit of batter up over the nutella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes 12.
NotesSo easy to make and absolutely addictive!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Surprisingly VEGANSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More