SEMI-HOMEMADE ITALIAN SAUSAGE PASTA
Semi-Homemade Italian Sausage Pasta
- 1 lb. Mild Italian Sausage
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/3 Onion
- 1 28oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Fresh basil leaves, diced
- 1 lb pasta (mini-penne)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Slit the casing of the sausage and crumble into your pan over medium heat until brown. Add onions, garlic and basil.
2. Add tomatoes, seasoning.
3. Let the sauce simmer for about 15-20 minutes (perfect amount of time to cook your bread and make your pasta)
4. Cook the penne. Make sure you salt the water before placing the noodles in.
5. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.