- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1 T active dry yeast
- 1 T sugar
- 1 t salt
- 2-3 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Knead on floured counter for about 3 min.
- Place in oiled bowl, cover, and let rise 1 hour.
- Preheat baking stone and oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide dough into 4 portions. (keep covered)
- On floured counter, roll out dough into 10 to 12-inch rounds.
- Transfer to semolina-covered pizza peel.
- Spray lightly with olive oil; Brush on sauce; top with toppings.
- Slide pizza onto hot baking stone and bake 10-15 min.
- * If you don't use all of your dough, you can put remaining dough into well oiled baggies and refrigerate for a day or freeze.
NotesThis is a great pizza dough! Today I made half artichoke heart/red onion and half pepperoni. The crust is soft, dense, and just a bit chewy. I really like it. It's very sturdy and handles toppings well. It's also quick to make and only requires a one hour rising time. The high-protein semolina flour really gives it a nice texture. It's a nice combination of flours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More