- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- Mix broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and chicken.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes until noodles are done.
NotesJanelle's "Go To" Soup
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More