- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- Mix broth, black pepper, carrot and celery in saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and chicken.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes until noodles are done.
NotesJanelle's "Go To" Soup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More