- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 shots espresso (2-3 oz)
- 2 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz vanilla flavor syrup
- 12 oz steamed milk
- Add the vanilla syrup and sweetened condensed milk to the glass.
- Brew the espresso.
- As you brew the espresso, start to steam the milk. Steamed milk should retain a velvety consistency. Start with the steaming pitcher 40% full and slowly the raise the steam wand until the milk has expanded to the 60% mark. The milk (1/2 and 1/2) should never go above 155 degrees F. as it will scorch.
- Pour the espresso into the glass and stir with a metal spoon until all the sweetened condensed milk is melted.
- Add the milk.
NotesOk, Serenity was the "nice" name the coffee shop I got this from used, it actually had a bit of an "inapropriate" name that I won't mention here....
It is great for those that love sweet drinks!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More