- Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 shots espresso (2-3 oz)
- 2 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 oz vanilla flavor syrup
- 12 oz steamed milk
- Add the vanilla syrup and sweetened condensed milk to the glass.
- Brew the espresso.
- As you brew the espresso, start to steam the milk. Steamed milk should retain a velvety consistency. Start with the steaming pitcher 40% full and slowly the raise the steam wand until the milk has expanded to the 60% mark. The milk (1/2 and 1/2) should never go above 155 degrees F. as it will scorch.
- Pour the espresso into the glass and stir with a metal spoon until all the sweetened condensed milk is melted.
- Add the milk.
NotesOk, Serenity was the "nice" name the coffee shop I got this from used, it actually had a bit of an "inapropriate" name that I won't mention here....
It is great for those that love sweet drinks!!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More