- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 Marie biscuits
- 200 ml Whipping cream
- 30 g Condensed Milk
- 1 pinch Vanilla extract (Optional)
- 0.5 Pack Gelatin (Optional)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa (Optional)
- Warm condensed milk for easy whipping in later step. Set aside. Cover the cake pan with cling wrap for easy cleaning. (Omit if making in cup-size). Dissolve gelatin following the package instruction.
- Blast the biscuits in a blender or crush with a rolling pin.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff peak. Add the gelatin and vanilla extract into the warm condensed milk. Spoon some cream into the gelatin mixture, mix well. Quickly beat the mixture into the cream.
- Spoon the cream into cake pan and sprinkle the biscuit crumbs on top. Do it several layers. Place it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
NotesI sprinkled one of the layers with cocoa (Godiva cocoa: dark chocolate truffle). It became a smooth chocolate coating, like chocolate-coated icecream. I highly recommended to add this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More