- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 T reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 t. Olive Oil
- 2 t. balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 t. honey
- 2 t. toasted sesame seeds
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan oven 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 10-15 minutes until crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, compine the soy sauce, oil, vinegar and honey; cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through.
- Transfer broccoli to serving platter; drizzle with soy sauce mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. 6 servings
- 3/4 C 48 cal, 2 g fat, 2 g fiber.
NotesThis is a good side to any meat dish, especially pork. Courtesy of Light and Tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More