- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cut into spears
- 1 T reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 t. Olive Oil
- 2 t. balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 t. honey
- 2 t. toasted sesame seeds
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan oven 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 10-15 minutes until crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, compine the soy sauce, oil, vinegar and honey; cook and stir over medium-low heat until heated through.
- Transfer broccoli to serving platter; drizzle with soy sauce mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. 6 servings
- 3/4 C 48 cal, 2 g fat, 2 g fiber.
NotesThis is a good side to any meat dish, especially pork. Courtesy of Light and Tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More