- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 20 cups
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 20 (3inch) wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 table spoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Blanch beans for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix chicken, green beans, sesame seeds, mayo, cilantro, honey, soy sauce and pepper together.
- Spoon mixture into cooled wonton cups
NotesThis recipe came from the Cookbook Favorite Brand Name. I make this all the time for girls night.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MidLife Road Trip's
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More