- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 20 cups
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
BackstoryThis recipe came from the Cookbook Favorite Brand Name. I make this all the time for girls night.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 20 (3inch) wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 table spoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Blanch beans for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix chicken, green beans, sesame seeds, mayo, cilantro, honey, soy sauce and pepper together.
- Spoon mixture into cooled wonton cups