- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 20 cups
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 20 (3inch) wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 table spoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Blanch beans for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix chicken, green beans, sesame seeds, mayo, cilantro, honey, soy sauce and pepper together.
- Spoon mixture into cooled wonton cups
NotesThis recipe came from the Cookbook Favorite Brand Name. I make this all the time for girls night.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More