- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 20 cups
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 20 (3inch) wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 table spoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Blanch beans for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix chicken, green beans, sesame seeds, mayo, cilantro, honey, soy sauce and pepper together.
- Spoon mixture into cooled wonton cups
NotesThis recipe came from the Cookbook Favorite Brand Name. I make this all the time for girls night.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Jean’s Recipe File
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More