- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 20 cups
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 20 (3inch) wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 table spoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Blanch beans for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix chicken, green beans, sesame seeds, mayo, cilantro, honey, soy sauce and pepper together.
- Spoon mixture into cooled wonton cups
NotesThis recipe came from the Cookbook Favorite Brand Name. I make this all the time for girls night.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Meatball Stufeed Tomato
Zesty Party MixSee More