- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 35
- 4 boneless , skinless chicken breast halves ( about 1 pound )
- 4 cups bite-size pieces romaine
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ( 1 1/2 medium )
- Sesame Dressing
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- NOTE: Beat all ingredients with a wire whisk
- 1. Heat coals or gas grill. Cover and grill chicken 4 to 6 inches from medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when the center of the thickest slices are cut.
- 2. While chicken is grilling, prepare the Sesame Dressing
- 3. To serve, cut chicken diagonally into 1/2 inch slices. Toss dressing, romaine, cucumber and carrots; divide evenly among 6 plates. Top with chicken.
- Success Tip: For perfectly toasted sesame seeds, use a heavy skillet to prevent scorching. Cook the sesame seed over medium heat about 2 minutes, stirring frequently until browning begins, then stirring constantly until golden brown. Because of the high oil content of the seed, I recommend storing in a cool, dark, place for up to 3 months or refrigerating up to 6 months.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Get Fit With Good Food!
My Family CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More