- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 10 oz snow peas
- 2 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 8 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp sesame seeds
- To cook and season vegetables steam the snow peas & broccoli.
- Drain any water.
- Toss the snow peas and broccoli 2 Tbs sesame oil and 1 Tbs sesame seeds.
- Salt to taste
- Let sit
- To cook chicken - Heat wok, Put in 2 tsp of sesame oil, Put in chicken.
- As chicken starts to turn white, put in 2 tsp of soy sauce and the seasoned snow peas and broccoli
- Cook chicken thoroughly
- Serve over rice, noodles, or by itself
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
It's all about that protein
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More