Sesame Chicken Wings
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup teriyaki sauce 3 tablespoons dry sherry 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds 2½ pounds chicken wings, cut 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce 4 tablespoons honey 1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, and sesame seeds in a large zip-top bag; add chicken, turning to coat. Seal bag and chill for at least 30 minutes, or all day.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Using tongs, transfer wings to cookie sheet; discard marinade. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
4. Turn oven to high broil, leave oven rack in center.
5. Mix barbecue sauce, honey, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Brush wings with half of sauce mixture and broil for 4 minutes. Turn wings over, brush other side with sauce mixture, and broil 4 more minutes.
6. Serve hot or at room temperature
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Poultry