- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 chicken breast halves, cut into bit sized chunks
- 1.5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce/marinade
In a ziplock bag, combine flour, 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, 5 spice powder, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Add chicken pieces and shake until coated.
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook through.
Add remaining sesame seeds, teriyaki and honey and stir until thickened.