- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 chicken breast halves, cut into bit sized chunks
- 1.5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce/marinade
- In a ziplock bag, combine flour, 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, 5 spice powder, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Add chicken pieces and shake until coated.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook through.
- Add remaining sesame seeds, teriyaki and honey and stir until thickened.
NotesUsually, I add vegetables to this (I like peapods and green peppers) and serve it over brown rice. If you want to add veggies, either cook the veggies with the chicken, or remove the chicken once cooked, add the veggies to the same skillet and cook, then re-add chicken and sauce mixture to skillet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More