SESAME-GINGER CHICKEN W/BOK CHOY AND CARROTS
Sesame-Ginger Chicken w/Bok Choy and Carrots
- Cooking Time: 30-40min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 1 hour to 1 day
- 1-2 skinless, boneless Chicken breast
- 1/4-1/2 bottle Sesame-Ginger marinade
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1tblsp minced Garlic
- 1tsp Ginger paste
- 1-2 heads baby Bok Choy, sliced
- 1tsp Sesame Seed (I used black & white)
- Rice for serving
Marinate chicken for minimum 1hr, preferable overnight.
Start rice to cooking.
While rice is cooking is a good time to slice your veggies.
Heat wok or cast iron pan over medium heat; add chicken, carrot, onion, garlic and ginger.
Cook to brown chicken and tenderize/carmelize veggies, 6-8min.
Add cabbage, stir and cook 2-3min, then cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for remaining 15min or so while rice cooks.
Sprinkle w/sesame seeds and serve over rice!