- Cooking Time: 30-40min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 1 hour to 1 day
- 1-2 skinless, boneless Chicken breast
- 1/4-1/2 bottle Sesame-Ginger marinade
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1tblsp minced Garlic
- 1tsp Ginger paste
- 1-2 heads baby Bok Choy, sliced
- 1tsp Sesame Seed (I used black & white)
- Rice for serving
- Marinate chicken for minimum 1hr, preferable overnight.
- Start rice to cooking.
- While rice is cooking is a good time to slice your veggies.
- Heat wok or cast iron pan over medium heat; add chicken, carrot, onion, garlic and ginger.
- Cook to brown chicken and tenderize/carmelize veggies, 6-8min.
- Add cabbage, stir and cook 2-3min, then cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer for remaining 15min or so while rice cooks.
- Sprinkle w/sesame seeds and serve over rice!
NotesAgain, another 1/2bottle of marinade to try from our cookout last weekend. Sesame-Ginger! I also thought it would be good to add some BABY CORN in this, but I didn't have any! Someone should do that!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More