- Cooking Time: 30-40min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 1 hour to 1 day
- 1-2 skinless, boneless Chicken breast
- 1/4-1/2 bottle Sesame-Ginger marinade
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1tblsp minced Garlic
- 1tsp Ginger paste
- 1-2 heads baby Bok Choy, sliced
- 1tsp Sesame Seed (I used black & white)
- Rice for serving
- Marinate chicken for minimum 1hr, preferable overnight.
- Start rice to cooking.
- While rice is cooking is a good time to slice your veggies.
- Heat wok or cast iron pan over medium heat; add chicken, carrot, onion, garlic and ginger.
- Cook to brown chicken and tenderize/carmelize veggies, 6-8min.
- Add cabbage, stir and cook 2-3min, then cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer for remaining 15min or so while rice cooks.
- Sprinkle w/sesame seeds and serve over rice!
NotesAgain, another 1/2bottle of marinade to try from our cookout last weekend. Sesame-Ginger! I also thought it would be good to add some BABY CORN in this, but I didn't have any! Someone should do that!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More