- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a good as a side to pork chops or tenderloin.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 T reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 t canola oil
- 1 t sugar
- 1 t cider vinegar
- 1 t sesame oil
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 t toasted sesame seeds
- Place the beans in a large saucepan and cover in water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water, pat dry. Place in serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, oils, vinegar, sugar and salt. Pour over beans and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, toss again. Serve at room temperature.
- 5 3/4 C servings. 65 cal, 3g fat, 3 g fiber.
Recipes for Vitality
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More