- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 T reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 t canola oil
- 1 t sugar
- 1 t cider vinegar
- 1 t sesame oil
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 t toasted sesame seeds
- Place the beans in a large saucepan and cover in water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water, pat dry. Place in serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, oils, vinegar, sugar and salt. Pour over beans and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, toss again. Serve at room temperature.
- 5 3/4 C servings. 65 cal, 3g fat, 3 g fiber.
NotesThis is a good as a side to pork chops or tenderloin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More