- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 T reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 t canola oil
- 1 t sugar
- 1 t cider vinegar
- 1 t sesame oil
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 t toasted sesame seeds
- Place the beans in a large saucepan and cover in water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse in cold water, pat dry. Place in serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, oils, vinegar, sugar and salt. Pour over beans and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, toss again. Serve at room temperature.
- 5 3/4 C servings. 65 cal, 3g fat, 3 g fiber.
NotesThis is a good as a side to pork chops or tenderloin.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More