- 2 Rhodes Texas Rolls
- 2 Bun length Beef Franks
- 1 Cup Cheese Spread
- Melted Butter
- Sesame Seeds
- Take 1 Rhodes Texas Roll, and roll it out into a rectangle.
- After, take 1 hotdog and place it in the center of the spread roll.
- Cut the hotdog in half, vertically down the center and open it.
- Then put your cheese spread in the middle of the hotdog
- Roll it all up and pinch the sides together and fold them.
- Place them onto a sprayed cooking sheet
- Brush the top of them with melted butter
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top of them
- Bake at 350º for 15-20 Minutes
NotesGreat recipe to try this summer, stay tuned for more videos. Your support is all we need, our production of videos is slow, your comments, like, sharing with friends might help speed it up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More