SESAME NOODLES WITH SHREDDED VEGETABLES
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 T. toasted sesame oil
- 3 T. tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 T. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 2 Tsp. minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. chile oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) package dried Udon noodles, cooked, drained and rinsed in cool water
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Whisk oil, tahini, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, sugar and chile oil in a large bowl.
Add carrots, cucumber red bell pepper, noodles and green onions: toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days
No Reviews at this time.