- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 T. toasted sesame oil
- 3 T. tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 T. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 2 Tsp. minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. chile oil
- 1 large carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) package dried Udon noodles, cooked, drained and rinsed in cool water
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Whisk oil, tahini, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, sugar and chile oil in a large bowl.
- Add carrots, cucumber red bell pepper, noodles and green onions: toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More