- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame chili oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 green onions, sliced thin
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
In a bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili oil, and olive oil.
Pour over cooked noodles and toss coating evenly.
Garnish with green onions.
Now I would put these Sesame Noodles up against any chinese restaurant because they are out of this world good! Great flavor and a great side dish! Yummy!
No Reviews at this time.