- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame chili oil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 green onions, sliced thin
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili oil, and olive oil.
- Pour over cooked noodles and toss coating evenly.
- Garnish with green onions.
NotesNow I would put these Sesame Noodles up against any chinese restaurant because they are out of this world good! Great flavor and a great side dish! Yummy!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More