- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 6-ounce salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Flour for dredging
- Granulated sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Wash salmon filets and pat dry.
- Place flour on plate.
- On separate plate, season both sides of salmon filets with salt and pepper. Next, dip each filet in flour and pat off excess.
- Heat frying pan with olive oil over high heat and cook salmon for 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place some spinach on each plate and top with piece of salmon.
- Dress salmon filets with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing (to taste).
- Garnish plate with lemon wedge.
NotesA healthy new spin on seared salmon, delicious on a bed of spinach.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More