- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 6-ounce salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Flour for dredging
- Granulated sea salt or kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Wash salmon filets and pat dry.
- Place flour on plate.
- On separate plate, season both sides of salmon filets with salt and pepper. Next, dip each filet in flour and pat off excess.
- Heat frying pan with olive oil over high heat and cook salmon for 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, place some spinach on each plate and top with piece of salmon.
- Dress salmon filets with Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing (to taste).
- Garnish plate with lemon wedge.
NotesA healthy new spin on seared salmon, delicious on a bed of spinach.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More