- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 cups lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1½ cups wakame seaweed salad (available in most Asian grocery stores)
- 1½ tablespoons Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- ½ red onion, sliced, for garnish
- Roasted white sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a bowl, toss lettuce and wakame salad. Gently toss in Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing and combine.
- Garnish individual servings with red onion and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.
NotesAn incredibly easy version of the traditional wakame salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More