- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound fresh, cooked, deveined small shrimp
- 1/2 cup red onion, cut in thin rings
- 1 cup fat-free raspberry vinaigrette, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) bitter salad greens
- 1 can (15 ounces) tropical fruit salad in light syrup, drained
- 1 cup raspberries or strawberries
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Toss the shrimp and onion with 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette; refrigerate for 10 minutes. Divide salad greens among 4 cold plates. Divide the shrimp-onion mixture among the plates. Top with the fruit salad and raspberries. Sprinkle the black sesame seeds over all. Serve the remaining dressing on the side.
- Servings: 4
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 310; Total fat 3g; Saturated fat 0.5g; Cholesterol 170mg; Sodium 270mg; Carbohydrate 44g; Fiber 5g; Protein 26g; Vitamin A 60%DV; Vitamin C 90%; Calcium 10%DV; Iron 25%DV
- *Daily Value
NotesThis fruit salad goes perfectly will grilled chicken or fresh seafood – and with canned tropical fruit, it’s a deliciously easy way to fit nutrient-rich fruit into your diet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More