- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 8 oz. container sour cream
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- jalapenos, fresh or jarred, diced (amount is up to you, depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1 package shredded cheese (cheddar, mexican blend, monterey jack...whatever you want)
- 1 can black olives, chopped
- You can use a 9x13 size pan or shallow plate, or two smaller ones and divide the ingredients up.
- Spread beans at the bottom of the pan. Mix taco seasoning with sour cream and spread on top of the beans. Add the rest of the ingredients in layers (any order you like. I usually make the cheese the top layer).
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesI make this every time I have people over...and am usually asked to bring it with me wherever I go. These ingredients can also be used in the fat free or lowfat variations too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More