- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled divided
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, divided
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Unroll one pkg dough across one end of a bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan.
- Repeat with remaining package of dough to fill the pan.
- Using rolling pin or your fingers seal seams and press up sides to form crust.
- Bake 12-15 min until golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack, cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, miracle whip and garlic until smooth.
- Add half the bacon and half the peas and mix well.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon, remaining peas, lettuce, cheddar cheese and onion over tomatoes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
NotesAdapted from: Pampered Chef, Seasons Best, Spring/Summer 03
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More