- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 oz frozen peas, thawed
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked, crumbled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Place the lettuce in a clear glass bowl.
- Top with a layer of celery, then bell pepper, and then add peas.
- Spread ranch dressing over the peas.
- Top with a layer each of bacon and cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More