- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 oz frozen peas, thawed
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked, crumbled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Place the lettuce in a clear glass bowl.
- Top with a layer of celery, then bell pepper, and then add peas.
- Spread ranch dressing over the peas.
- Top with a layer each of bacon and cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce