- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 10 oz frozen peas, thawed
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked, crumbled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Place the lettuce in a clear glass bowl.
- Top with a layer of celery, then bell pepper, and then add peas.
- Spread ranch dressing over the peas.
- Top with a layer each of bacon and cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More