- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans.
- Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa.
- Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Garnish with black olives.
NotesAnother big hit anytime I make it. Highly recommended! (originally from allrecipes.com)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More