- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boxes of spiral Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups miracle whip(used low-fat mayo)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbs prepared mustard( used dijon)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups of chopped tomato( I seeded mine)
- 1 cup thawed green peas,drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2-3 hard cooked eggs( used 2)
- 4 slices of cooked bacon,crumbled
- Prepare the mac & cheese as directed on the box. Drain.
- Combine the miracle whip,onions,and mustard. Add to the macaroni. Place 1/2 of this mixture into a 9x12" baking dish.
- Add all of the lettuce, then the tomatoes, peas, celery and eggs. Cover with the remaining mac & cheese. Press the edges to seal.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight. Sprinkle with the bacon right before serving.
NotesIt looks pretty, it should be made in a glass container- delicious.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More