- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boxes of spiral Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups miracle whip(used low-fat mayo)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbs prepared mustard( used dijon)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups of chopped tomato( I seeded mine)
- 1 cup thawed green peas,drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2-3 hard cooked eggs( used 2)
- 4 slices of cooked bacon,crumbled
- Prepare the mac & cheese as directed on the box. Drain.
- Combine the miracle whip,onions,and mustard. Add to the macaroni. Place 1/2 of this mixture into a 9x12" baking dish.
- Add all of the lettuce, then the tomatoes, peas, celery and eggs. Cover with the remaining mac & cheese. Press the edges to seal.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight. Sprinkle with the bacon right before serving.
NotesIt looks pretty, it should be made in a glass container- delicious.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More