- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 large container Cool Whip
- 1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Combine pecans, flour and butter and spread in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F. Cool completely.
- Blend together next 3 ingredients and spread on cooled crust.
- Combine last 3 ingredients and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Freeze if desired.
NotesAka Mississippi Mud
This is a family favourite that is very quick, very easy.
It's one of those that even a non-chocoholic can really get into. If you find anyone who doesn't believe chocolate is better than sex, they've never had this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More