- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 large container Cool Whip
- 1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- Combine pecans, flour and butter and spread in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 F. Cool completely.
- Blend together next 3 ingredients and spread on cooled crust.
- Combine last 3 ingredients and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Freeze if desired.
NotesAka Mississippi Mud
This is a family favourite that is very quick, very easy.
It's one of those that even a non-chocoholic can really get into. If you find anyone who doesn't believe chocolate is better than sex, they've never had this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More